About Wraps Unlimited
At Wraps Unlimited I strive to provide the highest quality of service. Customer care is my number one priority and I always aim to please with 100% customer satisfaction. For me, every new project presents an exciting opportunity to collaborate with clients who love their car, truck, or business.
With over 10 years in the automotive industry, I strive to help companies, clients, and car enthusiasts achieve their dreams. My company’s contribution to the community extends beyond pleasing our clients. Team sponsorships allow me to give back and help other local/national entrepreneurs grow their brand. As the demand for plasti dip, vinyl wraps, paint protection, window tint and general auto move customizing continues to grow, I am steadily advancing my services to exceed customer expectations all while limiting our environmental impact.
Follow my blog and stay informed on all of the advancements being made in plasti dip, vinyl wrap, paint protection, window tinting, and customizing. I am constantly researching and embracing the rapidly growing industry trends.
Connect with Us
Stay tuned via Facebook, Instagram, and the mailing list to get up-to-date information and the latest materials that will help you get ahead of the curve.
Plasti Dip FAQ
How long does Plasti Dip last?
If properly applied, plasti dip will last as long as 2 years without having to be retouched. It is very durable and will not lose it’s bond if taken care of properly.
Will Plasti Dip hold up to heat and racing?
Plasti dip is heat resistant up to 200 degrees F.
Could Plasti Dip damage my clear cloat?
Wraps Unlimited has been using plasti dip on cars for over 4 years, and I have experienced zero damage to the cars we have dipped, peeled, and re-dipped with paint that is in good condition or better. However every car, and every situation is unique. Even with plasti dip’s great track record, if your car has current damage, I still recommend dipping a small test spot on your car before dipping the entire thing. With vehicles that have been re-painted you should especially consider longer test phases before dipping the entire vehicle. Every paint shop will use different types and amounts of clear coat – and Wraps Unlimited plasti dip can’t guarantee the exact same result on every unique plastidip job.
Does it really peel off?
Yes, plasti dip really does peel off. I always apply a minimum of at least 6 coats, not only for durability, but to make sure it peels off in large pieces when you are ready. More coats can be applied for extra durability.
Can I dip my brand new or newly painted car?
I have had great results dipping new cars within days of them coming off the showroom floor – however this does not mean every case will be the same. Newly purchased cars can benefit from not only a 2-3 month waiting period before being dipped, but also a small test area before the entire vehicle is dipped. Different manufacturers use different types of paint, and have different curing times. When considering dipping a new car, please allow us to test a small area and remove the dip after 3-4 weeks to ensure the new paint is cured enough to withstand the removal process. As far as newly repainted cars, please proceed with caution. I like to wait at least 1-2 months before dipping the entire vehicle to ensure a fully cured paint job. Repainted cars can vary drastically between the quality of paints and clear coats used. Testing is always suggested before dipping a repainted or repaired car.
How does Plasti Dip hold up to gasoline?
Plasti dip is a solvent based coating and does not hold up to gasoline! Please be careful when filling your tank or working with gasoline around a dipped surface.
Will Plasti Dip work exactly the same on every car and every surface?
Will Plasti Dip hold up to the elements (sun, snow rain, hail)?
How should I prep my wheels or car before bringing it in for dipping?
Vinyl Wrap FAQ
What is a vinyl wrap?
A vehicle wrap is a process whereby pressure-sensitive vinyl – in almost any color or finish – is applied by hand onto a vehicle’s painted surface. It’s like a big, high quality sticker that can change the color and finish of a vehicle. Wrapping is the newest and most innovative thing to hit the customizing world in years. Wraps can also be installed on boats, airplanes, RV’s, ATV’s, motorcycles, wave-runners, trailers, walls, floors, furniture, laptops or just about any surface.
Are vinyl wraps permanent?
Do you cut on my car's paint?
How much does a wrap cost?
What colors can I choose?
How long does it take to wrap a car?
Installation times vary according to the complexity of the project and how booked my scheduling is. A full panel by panel wrap job, with tear down and install takes about 1-2 weeks. Due to the nature of the adhesive vinyl and the complex curves to which it’s applied, I build in an extra 24 hours after the application to allow for the film to fully adhere to the vehicle.
Benefits of Vinyl Wraps
- Does NOT devalue the resell value of your car like a paint job does.
- Car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removable.
- Warranties and/or lease agreements remain valid. Painting can void warranties, increase the cost of insurance, and is not even an option with a leased vehicle
- When properly cared for, vinyl wraps wear as well as, and in some cases better than paint. Think of it like a skin for your laptop or a silicon cover for your phone. The vinyl can take a beating while protecting the vehicle’s paint underneath.
- Vinyl wraps come in any color including custom colors, and can have matte, semi-gloss, gloss, brushed steel, carbon fiber, metallic flake, matte metallic, chrome and even leather-like finishes.
- When repairing scratches and rock chips, wraps save you from expensive color-matching paint fees; a vinyl wrap allows you to easily re-wrap the section that needs repair.
- It’s difficult to tell it’s not paint. Due to our paint wrapping technique, it looks very similar to traditional paint
- Affordably customize parts of your car. You don’t have to wrap your entire car – you can do just your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, or any section of your choosing.
- Matte paint jobs can be brittle and chip easily while vinyl is more durable and harder to scratch. In the event that repairs are needed, the area that was damaged can be easily replaced, providing a perfect match.
- The cost of wrapping a vehicle is considerably less than a comparable paint job.
Clear Bra & Paint Protection Film (PPF) FAQ
What is Paint Protection Film (PPF)?
Paint protection film, sometimes referred to as clear bra, is a durable and colorless urethane film that is applied over the paint as a form of protection from the elements, rock chips, and road debris. PPF is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom quality finish on your vehicle.
Why do I need Paint Protection Film?
Where can I put Paint Protection Film on my vehicle?
Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series Protects:
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Trunk ledges from golf clubs, luggage, and strollers
- Hoods, bumpers, and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids, and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles, and purses
- Entire hoods, trunks, and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
Here at Dipping Unlimited we take pride in our work. As such, we offer warranties for all of our services.
Please note: warranties do not cover misuse, accidents, misapplication or ordinary wear.
Plasti Dip, Vinyl Wraps, and Smoke Tinting
- Full 1 year install warranty
- Covers install defects such as undamaged bubbling, peeling, lipping, and material defects
Clear Bra Services with Scotch Guard Pro Film
- Full 7 year product warranty
- Covers yellowing, bubbling, and cracking
Have another question for us?
Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you (usually within 24 hours) with an answer.